Entry Level Call Center Customer Service Associate
- Duke St, Alexandria, VA, USA
We are seeking a Call Center Customer Service Associate for our Client.
Our Client is located in Old Town Alexandria, national certification institute. They provide a suite of certifications for anyone who wants to pursue his/her human resource career.
SUMMARY: The position is responsible for providing customer service for the Institute by answering certification, recertification and pre-approved program questions via phone and email as well as other administrative duties related to customer service.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide positive, high-quality and efficient customer service by answering certification, recertification and pre-approved program questions via phone and email as well as follow-through on requests for materials or additional information, as appropriate.
- Facilitate high customer satisfaction through a positive, reliable and best-in-class service aligned with the business objective and practices of the Institute.
- Document all interactions in the Client Management System while tracking trends or customer needs.
- Perform additional administrative tasks or projects related to the Client Advocacy Team or organizational initiatives, as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned consistent with the goals of the Institute.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills exhibit a positive attitude and a professional demeanor
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to work with creativity and flexibility in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to follow schedules, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- 2+ years of customer service experience, required
- Bi-lingual desired
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.