Sr. Full Stack Developer Cryptography
- San Francisco, CA, USA
We are recognized as a world-leading technology recruiter, with a strong specialization in Blockchain. We recruit CTOs, VPs, Senior Software Architects, Application Developers and Software Engineers for some of the biggest names in tech across multiple specialty areas. Responding to the enormous demand for Blockchain recruitment. To emphasize our expertise in this market segment, and expanded to key Blockchain talent epicenters from San Francisco to Tel Aviv.
Job Title: Sr. Full Stack Developer Cryptography
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience: 5+ years
Type: Full Time
Sponsorship: Yes H1b
Salary: 140K - 200K / Year
Other compensation: Equity
Job ID: T8065N
BlockchainCareerbuilders, the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Sr. Full Stack Developer. Our client has built one of the fastest (currently 120K Transactions Per Second (TPS)) blockchain solutions in the world. The system will eventually scale to over 1 Million TPS. Our client’s system will make alternative stablecoins look like kids’ toys in comparison.
Our client is a well-funded startup that needs YOU to enable them to go to the next level. This role reports to the VP Of Engineering. For the right person, this role is the ultimate challenge.
As a Sr. Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for ensuring that products meet design requirements, and deliver a consistent experience for users. You’ll be collaborating with the product managers, as well as guiding the company's product vision and maintaining compliance with quality standards.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with project management, git workflows, writing unit tests and documentation
- Systems programming experience with Rust
- Experience with C/C++/Java/Go/Node.js
- Web development experience with Webpack / Node.js / React / WebAssembly
- Desktop development experience with Electron.js
- Devops experience with Docker/Kubernetes/AWS/Nginx
- Domain expertise in cryptography, crypto currencies, elastic databases, concurrency, networking protocols
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.