Senior Blockchain Developer (Remote)
- Raleigh, NC, USA
We are recognized as a world-leading technology recruiter, with a strong specialization in Blockchain. We recruit CTOs, VPs, Senior Software Architects, Application Developers and Software Engineers for some of the biggest names in tech across multiple specialty areas. Responding to the enormous demand for Blockchain recruitment. To emphasize our expertise in this market segment, and expanded to key Blockchain talent epicenters from San Francisco to Tel Aviv.
Job Title: Senior Blockchain Developer
Location: Raleigh - Durham area is preference, open to remote workers (must live within the USA)
Experience: 7+ years as software developer, 1+ year of Blockchain
Type: Full time, permanent / W2
Salary Range: $140K - 150K / year DOE
Other compensation: Equity, Bonus, Benefits
Relocation: Some assistance
BloKchain Talent, the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Senior Blockchain Developer for our client, an established, well-funded consulting company that is helping clients use blockchain to disrupt many industries such as Finance, Healthcare, Supply Chain, Transportation, Manufacturing and Retail all across the nation with new avenues internationally.
Blockchain is here to stay and our client is helping SMB to Fortune 100 companies understand blockchain and how to incorporate it into their businesses and then will provide the blockchain development expertise to create the solutions. Projects vary from a week to 6 months to over a year.
- Participate in design, development and implementation of blockchain solutions, specializing in Hyperledger and Ethereum
- Presenting solutions, POCs, and options to clients in a team setting for each project in a consultative environment, traveling to client locations as needed
- Work in internal and external development teams reporting up to a Project Lead when on assignment
- Coach and mentor other members of the development team, growing the collective knowledge and expertise of the group
- 7+ years of software engineering experience (backend and/or fullstack) developing highly reliable, scalable products and services
- Must have 1+ year of coding in node.js
- 1 + year of developing in blockchain using Hyperledger (fabric, composer) and/or Ethereum (solidity)
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL
- Must live within the USA
- Experience with golang, chain code, web3.js, Geth, Corda, AWS, Bluemix, Azure, Stellar
- Certifications in blockchain technologies
- Consulting experience
- Github with recent blockchain coding sample to view
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.