Product Manager - Animal Health
- Bancal, Carmona, Calabarzon, Philippines
As early as year 1987, NEMA Q. MACATUGOB, a Chemist, was already dealing with the supply of raw materials mainly in the animal health and pharmaceutical industries until she formally incorporated BLAINE CORPORATION “Blaine” in 1993.
In 1999, Blaine established its toll/manufacturing arm, REFAMED RESEARCH LABORATORY CORPORATION, to give customers all the benefits of customized quality products. RRLC is a Certified ISO 9001:2008, GMP Certified, globally competitive Philippine based company that incessantly invest on research and technology geared towards development of animal health & nutrition including contract manufacturing. We produce and market world class product amongst which includes veterinary preparations, feed concentrates, additives, premixes, anchored solidly on the principles of manufacturing integrity utilizing only the best & reputable ingredients available in the market today.
In 2008, Blaine formed its Food Division into BLAINE FOOD CORPORATION, a food raw materials provider and product development / customization. BFC is dedicated in serving food industry through our adherence to robust and highest standard of Manufacturing Services & Marketing of specialty ingredients, nutritional premixes, flavor compounds, spice and seasoning blends intended for different food applications. Our dedicated staff has more than 40 years of combined experiences in production, quality assurance, research and development, including sales and marketing. Our HALAL certified plant allows us to serve a wide range of markets, both local and international.
Likewise, in 2008, Blaine solidified its business of providing raw materials to the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, personal and home care industries through the creation of BLAINE PERSONAL AND HOME CARE CORP. BPHCC is committed to provide impeccable product and service that allows it customer to receive maximum benefits in terms of performance and profitability.
To plan and specify a product/ product portfolio in line with the long term strategic plan of the business unit. The job is to actively manage the products throughout its life cycle. From planning, developing, to marketing of each product.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or graduate of B.S. Agriculture major in Animal Nutrition or Animal Husbandry, preferably with Masteral in Business Management
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s):Extensive technical (Animal Health, Animal Husbandry, Science, Chemistry) background is an advantage.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Sales and Product Management.