Digital Media Portfolio Manager - Apprentice
- Lydia Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Black Star Fund LLLP is an emerging business solutions provider with inside advantages within the business consulting and media technology industries. Currently, we're on the move and expanding we're looking for a digital asset media specialist that has the desire to work in a year-long apprenticeship to eventually land the position of digital media portfolio managing partner.
The digital media portfolio manager apprentice will be responsible for pushing portfolio revenue initiatives through media buyers and group media buying sales. The apprentice's main job will be to consistently get in front of media buyers that are interested in purchasing, leasing, or obtaining licensing to utilize digital media assets under Black Star Fund LLLP management.
Pay is based on contract performance and will thoroughly be discussed during the phone or zoom interview call.
- Utilize the Digital Media Network Portfolio to Drive Group Media Sales
- Familiarize yourself with the digital media network platform from a users standpoint
- Develop a business book of media buyers and institute a media purchase, lease, or license to use program.
- Target major media outlets, affiliates, and satellites to increase awareness of existing network digital media content and pitch media buying opportunities.
- Consistently reach sales goals quickly on a month-to-month basis.
- Advocate for and consistently bring individuals and businesses to join the digital media network platform as free listening members.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Executive level marketing and sales skills
- Strong project managing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Great at solving problems fairly quickly
- Ability to work well remotely with or without a team
- Perfect for experienced portfolio managers with industry-related contacts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.