Podcast Network Booking Agent and Ambassador
- Lydia Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Black Star Fund LLLP is an emerging business solutions provider with inside advantages within the business consulting and media technology industries. Currently, we're on the move and expanding our social media platform Exquisite Podcast Radio Network, www.eprn.us. The position is aligned with opportunities for the right candidate to transition from a contract employee on a full or part-time basis to a media portfolio managing partner.
We are seeking a Podcast Network Show Guest Booking Agent and Network Ambassador to join our team! You will be responsible for recruiting and scheduling guests to be interviewed on the Exquisite Podcast Radio Network's podcast Revealing Better Results hosted by Garland L. McLaughlin aka Consulting Guy. The Network Ambassador that we're looking to acquire for the position is an influencer and leader in media and technology sales arenas and knows how to navigate his or her circles of influence to keep businesses moving along in their own unique and influential way.
To start, your job will be to book 8 podcast guests per month for an average commission payment of $400 per month. You will be given instructions and directions on how to successfully launch your strategy as an EPRN booking agent and generate revenue from guest bookings, but ultimately getting the job done will rest with you. The position is open for and works best for a remote working individual that is a self-starter and can effectively communicate the value of our independent podcasting services to entrepreneurs, small business owners, organization directors, and solopreneurs.
- Booking Podcasting Events for Guests to be Heard on the Revealing Better Results Podcast
- Finding potential podcasters that would like a "Real Opportunity" to successfully podcast their messages.
- In General, Recruiting EPRN listeners to join the ed-tech platform. www.eprn.us
- Research and compare competing or similar networks and determine where the marketplace is headed
- To reach sales goals quickly on a month-to-month basis.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong project managing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Great at solving problems fairly quickly
- Ability to work well remotely with or without a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.