Tech Talent Acquisition Manager
- Paris, France
BlaBlaCar’s vision is to bring fairness, freedom and fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable and friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 90 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale and truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar’s ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer a long-distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, and a long-distance bus service. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car -- so we want to fill those seats too!
In 2019, 100 million travelers used BlaBlaCar globally, saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile, we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one, with 87% of members believing carpooling to be an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a unique international environment with a team counting 40 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 7 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo and Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held and founder-led. Our team of 700 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate and fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us?
2021 is a year of great ambitions for our Talent Acquisition team with 200+ positions to fill in France and across our local teams. In order to achieve this ambitious target, we need to hire the best Talent Acquisition Managers. The Talent Acquisition team is currently composed of 3 people and we are looking to quickly expand to a team of 8! This team aims to attract, hire and offer the best candidate and new employee experience.
What you will directly contribute to
- Set-up & prepare briefs with hiring managers to determine & challenge hiring needs
- Define & execute sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines in a creative manner
- Source passive talents and contribute to building a Talent Pool
- Review, screen and follow up on all candidates’ applications
- Negotiate compensation packages and close candidates resulting in strong acceptance rate
- Coordinate new hires’ arrival, to provide them with a smooth onboarding
- Track metrics for recruiting activities
- Special Projects and Group Initiatives as assigned
What you will need to be successful:
- 6+ years of recruiting experience with at least 3 on Tech roles
- Great understanding of Tech ecosystem & connection with the Tech community
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong service orientation & solution oriented mindset
- Curious, creative, flexible, rigorous, great attention to detail & autonomous
- Ability to build trusting relationships & attentive to offer a top-notch candidate experience
- Recruiting experience from both a corporate and agency background would be a strong plus
- Previous experience hiring internationally
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris
- Contract: permanent
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a call, followed by 3 interviews and a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.