Learning and Development Intern
- Paris, France
BlaBlaCar’s vision is to bring fairness, freedom and fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable and friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 84 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale and truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar’s ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, and since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 7 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held and founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, and fundamentally mission-driven.
We are looking for a learning and development assistant, in order to contribute to the development of this new team, make the learning culture a daily reality for all employees, sharing the same commitment for human development in order to bring us to the next level of performance and well-being.
Within the People Talent team, you will contribute to ensure a rewarding work environment, empowering all employees to perform to their best ability and successfully develop their career within the business.
What you will contribute to:
- Doing market intelligence to ensure we are at the cutting edge of learning and development methodologies;
- Participating in gathering needs and defining topics of training, pedagogical goals for each training, indicators to follow and calendar of implementation;
- Managing the front and back-office learning programs to ensure successful delivery and evaluation as well as continuous improvement;
- Developing blended learning plans and self learning online courses with a variety of content types such as audio, video, animations to offer an effective learning experience;
- Providing analysis and reporting of learning activities;
- Defining and improving our development and training processes as well as communication of our development policy;
- Proposing and executing an internal communication plan on development and learning culture / initiatives, including an editorial calendar, communication format.
What you will need to be successful in:
- Ideally end-of studies internship with a prior experience in Talent development or any other human resources project;
- Very well structured and strong organisational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to build trustful partnership with managers and employees;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on-time results;
- Experience and eager to work in a multicultural environment;
- Detail-oriented, flexible, efficient and autonomous with a strong analytical profile comfortable with figures;
- You’re familiar with internal communication notions and tools;
- You are fluent both in French and English.
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Internship (6months)
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Free carpooling, free bus rides
- Bi-weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each others
- BlaBlaSwap which allows you to work one week per year from one of our 10+ offices around the globe
- And much more to check out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format).