Part-time Community Relations Agent ES (native Spanish)
- Paris, France
BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We’re an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of 60+ million members to transform the way people travel across the world!
Why join us?
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations Team at BlaBlaCar aims at providing assistance to this community, by listening to users, guiding them and satisfying them. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience. The Community Relations Team is answering questions and requests in 30 different languages, everyday and 7 days a week.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Moderating member profiles and their content (vehicle pictures, trips, etc.)
- Answering to member messages in a timely manner
- Providing users with guidance and support through various channels (tickets, chat & phone) at high quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and maintaining dynamics within the Spanish community
- Identifying bugs and communicating it to the Tech Team
- Gathering member's feedback and communicating to the Product Team
- Reporting into the Associate Manager
- Improving the overall member experience
For this position, you will be working mostly remotely from home and some hours in the office in Paris.
What you will need to be successful:
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written Spanish (native)
- Fluent communication in English spoken and written
- French as an additional language is a plus
- Experience in customer service of course an asset
- Ability to prioritise busy workloads
- Sincere willingness to fairly balance our business and members' needs
- Strong ability to work on his own while being dynamic and hardworking
- Strong knowledge of the internet ecosystem
- A prior experience using the service as a driver and/or a passenger is a plus
- Be humble, structured, organised, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
A few practical details about the role:
Start: As soon as you are ready!
Contract: 6-months CDD (renewable) - 25 hours per week
Compensation: 12 euros/hour
Mixed schedule: 1 day working at the office + homeworking on some evenings and weekends.
What we offer all of our employees:
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable day together.
Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English. You might have to answer a question in your mother tongue or in the language of the position you’re applying for.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will send you a first video test and a written test. Then, we will invite you for an interview with our Community Relations Team.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.