Associate Manager France Projects - Community Relations
- Paris, France
BlaBlaCar’s vision is to bring fairness, freedom and fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable and friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 80 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale and truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar’s ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, and since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travelers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly and unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held and founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, and fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us :
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations team at BlaBlaCar is an international, multiple awards-winning team that aims at providing assistance to this community and contributes to the great experience of our users.. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience. The Community Relations team is answering questions and requests in 20 different languages, every day and 7 days a week.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Leading and mentoring the French Projects team of Community Relations in Paris, to reach a standard of excellence in handling all specialist related tasks
- Defining and analysing team KPIs and contributing to improve team SLAs
- Improving and developing new projects in the French team
- Synchronise all organisational aspects with the French operational associate managers
- Closely guide your team so they can reach full autonomy in leading their own area of expertise and provide relevant advice to improve and develop processes
- Give regular feedback to your team members on their work, listen to their own needs and wishes and provide your own manager with solutions to improve quality and efficiency
- Help the operational team out whenever needed (reply to tickets, close claims)
What you will need to be successful:
- 2 years of experience in people management
- Prior successful experience in project management
- Strong proactive spirit and ability to be autonomous efficiently
- Demonstrate strong analytical, organisational, and communication skills
- Good proficiency with Excel and Google Suite
- Deep interest in guiding, helping, motivating and listening to your team members
- Ability to work as a team-player with humility and learn from others while maintaining high team motivation
- Excellent customer support knowledge and true interest in the field
- Fluent in French and excellent level of English, spoken and written
A few practical details about the role :
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
- A strong “Fun & Serious” company culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we’re all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
- Free carpooling and bus rides to live our value “Be The Member”.
- BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend every 18 months
- Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
What is next:
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume (PDF format) and answer our questions.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a (list the different steps of the process here).
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.