Key Account Manager - France BeneLux
- Paris, France
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network and a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient and user-friendly, wherever there’s a road, there’s a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As local Key Account Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to building a new vertical at BlaBlaCar. We are looking for someone who has the grit and motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure.
Your mission is to source and manage bus partners in France and Belgium. In this role you will grow your skills in negotiation, strategic thinking, and operational excellence. You will have multiple internal and external stakeholders, and will embrace a wide scope of tasks from ground negotiations to strategic thinking
As such, the role requires a sharp, analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, inter-personal skills and a strong commitment.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Defining a plan to source partners, in order to achieve project ambition on your geography
- Investigating partnership opportunities from an analytical, relational and functional point of view to create compelling pitches
- Meeting with prospective partners
- Negotiating contracts and converting leads into new accounts
- Conducting regular business reviews with partners, operating as the lead point of contact to them
- Ensuring operational excellence at partners’
- Analyzing partnerships’ performance, resolving conflicts and optimizing results
- Coordinating partners’ requirements with Operational teams (Security, Quality, Teams in stations) and Network team
- Remaining up-to-date in understanding competitors' activities and offerings
What you will need to be successful:
- 4-7 years of experience in Business development or Key Account management, preferably related to the transport sector
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Operational agility and solution-driven mindset
- Ability to work with data to define priorities, actionable insights, and present results
- High-energy, humble and motivated by innovation and constant change
- Fluent in both French and English
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value “Think it. Build it. Use it.”
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Top health insurance (“mutuelle”)
- And many more benefits - check them out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to take a short analytical online test. This step is followed by an analytical test, several face to face interviews and a case study