Sales & Partnerships Manager (f/m/d) - Germany
- Berlin, Germany
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network and a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient and user-friendly, wherever there’s a road, there’s a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar has recently launched its new business vertical BlaBlaBus, that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As local Sales & Partnerships Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to building a new vertical at BlaBlaCar.
You will be in charge of setting up and expanding the offline sales network for buses and will play a key role in increasing the awareness and adoption of BlaBlaCar overall, in Germany.
We are looking for someone who has the grit and motivation to join this entrepreneurial adventure.
What you will directly contribute to:
Identifying key offline sources from which BlaBlaBus tickets can be purchased
Meeting with prospective offline sales partners
Negotiating contracts and converting leads into new accounts
Managing and optimizing global budget allocated to these offline sales’ sources
Identifying and approaching potential partners
Conducting regular business reviews with partners and nurturing them to increase the sales
Building strong relationships with and being the main point of contact of these partners
Analyzing partnerships’ performance and optimizing outcomes by implementing high-value initiatives (product, marketing, etc.)
What you will need to be successful:
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of sales/account management or business development preferably related to the transport sector
- Creativity, self-starter, hard-working and solutions-oriented
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Strong organisational skills
- High-energy, humble and motivated by innovation and constant change
- Full proficiency in MS Office tools
- Native speaker in German, fluent in English
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Berlin
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling and buses rides to live our value “Be The Member”
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and and any relevant content that you'd like to share, explaining why you'd like to join.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a series of interviews.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.