Bus Safety & Quality Manager (f/m/d) - Germany
- Berlin, Germany
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network and a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient and user-friendly, wherever there’s a road, there’s a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As local Bus Safety & Quality Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to building a new vertical at BlaBlaCar. We are looking for someone who has the grit and motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure. This role is absolutely key for a perfect customer experience.
Your mission is to deliver a great product to our customers in terms of Safety & Quality standard in Germany.
You are attached to the Bus Operations Manager and in tight synchronization with our Paris central teams. But most of all, you will be in permanent touch with our Bus partners across Germany. In this role, you will significantly grow your skills in project management, customer satisfaction, stakeholder and crisis management.
As such, the role requires strong operational and organizational skills, proactivity and reliability.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Lead the implementation of the company's Safety & Quality policy at our Bus partners
- Manage and execute effective training procedures for the Bus drivers from our Bus partners
- Coordinate the implementation of the Company’s processes and tools (i.e. safety, traffic and boarding), at our Bus partners
- Participate and Conduct Safety & Quality audits at Bus partners, and follow-up on action plan defined with them
- Verify the conformity of the service provided by our Bus partners, with the company's standards
- Real-time incident management and crisis management
- Frequently organize and conduct quality controls on lines or at bus stops
What you will need to be successful:
- Good experience in project management
- Focus on efficiency and ability to identify, suggest and implement process improvements
- Ability to question the status quo and drive change
- Experience in Safety & Quality operations in mobility sector is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive, reliable and customer oriented, team player
- German speaking, good level of English
- Full proficiency in MS office
- Owner of a driver’s licence and willingness to travel
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Berlin
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI) [or: Full-time position / Part-time position]
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next:
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a series of interviews.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.