Marketing Intern (f/m/d) - Berlin
- Berlin, Germany
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network and a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient and user-friendly, wherever there’s a road, there’s a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line (BlaBlaBus) that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company. As a marketing intern, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to build a new vertical at BlaBlaCar. We are looking for someone who has the grit and motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure.
Your mission is to support the team in our launching in Germany. In this role you will grow your skills in marketing, project management and strategic thinking. You will be working alongside with a team composed of bus operators specialists, business development managers, marketing profiles, and consultants.
This role requires a high reactivity, strong communication and organizational skills.
What you will directly contribute to
- Supporting the marketing team in execution of the offline marketing projects
- Conducting ad-hoc analysis on marketing campaign performances
- Conceptualising and execution of offline/online marketing projects
What you will need to be successful
- End of study internship in marketing
- Entrepreneurial acumen
- Fluent in german and good level of english
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Operational agility and solution-driven mindset
- High energy, humble and motivated by innovation and constant chance
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Berlin
- Contract: Internship 6 months
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.