Digital Marketing Manager Italy
- Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We’re an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of 65+ million members to transform the way people travel across the world!
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Italian team in Milan. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in increasing the awareness and adoption of BlaBlaCar in Italy. You will prepare multi-channel marketing plans, find acquisition channels, negotiate with providers, set up campaigns and track their performance. You will be joining a skilled and motivated team, whose goal is to accelerate BlaBlaCar's growth in Italy. Thus, the position requires a sharp, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will report to the local Country Manager and you will be helped in campaign execution by a network of channel specialists around the world.
What you will directly contribute to:
● Defining and executing the local Marketing and Communications plan for Italy
● Defining, setting up and running online marketing campaigns
● Setting up and managing partnerships with Online Travel Agencies
● Preparing, launching and executing ATL campaigns
● Collecting, formatting and analysing marketing KPIs to measure performance
● Sharing best practices with other marketing teams, both local and central
● Participating in the development of new projects locally
● Contributing to market research
What you will need to be successful:
● 3 to 6 years of previous work experience including relevant experience in digital marketing
● Experience on at least one of the following channels: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Programmatic adv
● Familiar with online marketing metrics (CAC, CPC, etc.) and business models
● Familiar with offline marketing or communication actions
● Fluent in Italian and English
● Strong data and analytical skills
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Full proficiency in Excel
● Rigorous and organised
● Ability to work autonomously under tight deadlines
● Ability to work in a multicultural environment
● International work or study experience is a significant advantage
A few practical details about the role:
Start: As soon as you are ready!
Contract: Permanent contract
Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
An inspiring working environment
Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to complete an online test. If you pass the test, a video interview, an on-site interview and a business case will follow.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.