Executive Assistant - Onsite
- 508 S D Rd, Giltner, NE 68841, USA
Bish Enterprises, founded in 1976, is an agriculture engineering and manufacturing facility providing innovative & high-quality agricultural products to farmers and harvester that help feed America. Bish Enterprises is the largest manufacturer & distributor of combine header adapters and combine header conversions. Bish Enterprises is also home to the Bish SuperCrop Header, the best choice solution for harvesting Sorghum (milo), Sunflowers, Hemp, & Popcorn.
Hemp Harvest Works was founded by Andrew Bish of Bish Enterprises, of Giltner, NE, in December of 2017 and operates in affiliation with Bish Enterprises. Hemp Harvest Works is an industry-leading equipment sales company working in the burgeoning Hemp Industry. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in agriculture, especially in emerging agricultural markets.
Be a part of creating the next generation of agricultural equipment and technologies!
Bish Enterprises Inc. is seeking an Executive Assistant
to join our team.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Ability to act effectively
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to count and analyze numbers is essential to this task.
- Ability to identify and problem solve is necessary
- Ability to manage and maintain calendars & schedules
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Excellent execution and attention to detail
- Experience in managing up
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- High level of energy & enthusiasm
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers or coworkers using various communication forms including verbal, email, instant message, or other methods that may be necessary.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Take minutes during meetings
- This role requires the ability to self-direct as well as follow instructions from other individuals participating in or overseeing the project.
- Travel opportunities (North America)
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in a similar role
- Associates Degree (Accounting, Business, Office Management, or similar) preferred but not required
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States and must provide documentation upon application for e-verification with the Department of Homeland Security
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken; Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Computer proficiency is a key skill necessary for this job
- Must have an interest in agriculture, especially the hemp industry
- 28 - 38 hours
- More hour’s opportunities are available based on candidate skillset
- Flexible Scheduling
- Daytime & evening availability needed
- Some work can be done remotely
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.