Solution Architect (France – covering the EMEA Southern Region)
- Paris, 83470 Seillons-Source-d'Argens, France
Birst, an Infor company, was recently recognised by Forrester, in the Forrester Wave, as one of the global leaders in Cloud Business Intelligence & Analytics. More than a thousand organisations rely on Birst for their analytical needs in order to make better business decisions.
Birst pioneered the concept of networked analytics, looking to remove data silos from the analytical process, whilst also allowing for a combination of data governance and self service capabilities, rather than sacrificing one for the other.
Following Infor’s acquisition in 2017, Birst is now planning for the next phase of its growth. The company is looking for ambitious, determined individuals to join the team and forge the next step of their sales career in a booming analytics industry.
About the Role
Birst is seeking a Solution Architect in France to cover the Southern region for the Birst EMEA Professional Services team. This is a pivotal role with 2 critical responsibilities:
• Assist Infor Client Partner team in the structuring and closing of PS business
• Work with Birst Technical Architects to design, plan and initiate platform deployments
A Birst Solution Architect is responsible for meeting quarterly revenue and margin targets for his/her region. To achieve these targets, the Birst Solution Architect must work closely with Infor ICS Client Partners and the regional sales teams to monitor pipeline, prioritize deals and close business. The Solution Architect is responsible for communicating the deployment design and PS methodology to the customers. Ultimately, the Solution Architect is responsible for ensuring that customer satisfaction is high by monitoring the deployment team’s alignment to budget and timeline and make the necessary corrections when applicable.
Successful candidate will be someone comfortable with seamlessly working among both business and technical client leaders. Someone who quickly learns new business models and can easily identify with the unique nature of each client’s business approach. This person will have a proven track record closing Professional Services business in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
With respect to the sales component of the role:
• Mentoring and supporting Client Partners to evangelize key differentiators for Birst product and implementation approach
• Supporting all pre-sales activities with respect to product implementation
• Scoping, planning, and estimating implementation projects
• Creating and closing Statements of Work for PS implementations
With respect to the project oversight component of the role:
• Liaising with Technical Architects and Birst product experts to ensure the best architecture is adopted on each project
• Monitoring the progress of each project with an eye toward customer success and retention
• Identification and pursuit of upsell and cross-sell opportunities on each project
• Point of escalation for issue resolution for all projects in region
Required Skills and Experience
Successful candidates must excel in consultative sales engagements and have expertise in BI solution planning and implementation with the following career experience:
• Extensive experience leading, planning or overseeing implementations of business intelligence and/or data warehousing platforms
• Conversant in data warehousing design considerations especially as they relate to Kimball design patterns and cloud and SaaS deployments
• Demonstrable track record of presales experience selling products such as MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Qlik, Tableau, etc.
The successful candidate will be comfortable leading planning sessions among C-level and senior executives at enterprise scale across any business vertical in his/her region
Fluent in French and English
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in the future but this is a guide to the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.birst.com