Marketing coordinator (full time)
- Molengraaffsingel, 2629 JD Delft, Netherlands
Do you want to work in an innovative, fast growing company? Bird Control group is hiring a Marketing Coordinator.
Bird Control Group provides innovative products to keep birds at a safe distance, ensuring a safer working environment and a highly effective way to prevent damage. The World Wildlife Fund awarded one of our products with the Smart Gear Competition prize.
Bird Control Group serves customers in aviation, agriculture, industry, oil & gas, recreation and real estate. Customers include Total E&P Nederland, Shell, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and Rentokil. Bird Control Group operates in more than 75 countries around the world. Bird Control Group is a Deloitte Technology Fast50 Rising Star and the second most innovative SME from the Netherlands according to the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. For more information: www.birdcontrolgroup.com. Offices are situated in Delft (the Netherlands) and Wilsonville (Portland, USA).
Are you a good fit for our team?
We strongly believe that cultural fit is one of the most important criteria for joining our team. If you are ambitious, open-minded, positive, eager to learn, improve your skills and develop your personality - you are definitely a good fit!
Are we a good fit for you?
You will work with our growth hacking/marketing & sales teams and CEO on event organization, campaign executions, communication and (online) marketing activities.
In the role of Marketing Coordinator, your responsibilities are:
- Make testimonials and publishing them online (from taking interviews from customers including IKEA and Coca Cola to writing them and sharing on our social media channels).
- Coordinate the sales support team in the preparation of necessary equipments for training or demonstrations of our products during in-house customers visits,
- Prepare and send personalized (bi)weekly (multi-lingual) e-blasts towards currents resellers and end customers about BCG projects, news and updates to keep the partners and customers activated and engaged.
- Organize and coordinate (online) campaigns with Growth Hacking and Sales (Support) teams to generate leads.
- Write press releases and coordinate external press requests.
- Write/review any marketing related materials (flyers, FAQs, brochures).
Organize shows, exhibitions, symposia, etc. from registering our company as a participant and arranging speaker slots for the CEO until following up on potential leads after the show.
- Take care of any other relevant marketing related tasks that come along.
- Organize shows, exhibitions, symposia, etc. from registering our company as a participant and arranging speaker slots for the CEO until following up on potential leads after the show.
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or equivalent
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Experience with international projects
- Can-do attitude, being accurate and cheerful
- Knowledge of any other language (e.g. French, German, Spanish) is welcome
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and pension plan
- Working in an international environment
- A wide range of responsibilities and freedom to execute your ideas
- Opportunity to travel
- Being part of an ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and having the possibility to make a difference