Service Administrative Assistant
- 500 W Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
We are transforming health care by eliminating error, variance and waste
for health care providers and consumers around the world. Our solutions
optimize processes for health care organizations ranging from
single-doctor practices to entire countries, for the pharmaceutical and
medical device industries, and for the field of health care as a whole.
We currently have an opening for our Service Administrative Assistant position.
- Answer incoming calls for Service Manager and Service Department. Take messages and screen calls when needed.
- Open and sort incoming mail for Service Manager and/or Assistant Service Manager; act on if necessary.
- Send, receive, and distribute faxes to/for the Service Manager and/or Assistant Service Manager.
- Type letters, keep meeting minutes, send memos, and distribute memorandums to service staff as needed.
- Keep up-to-date itinerary for Service Manager and assist Service Manager with daily activities as needed.
- Take care of customer(s) and customer issues by directing them to the correct person when the Service Manager is not available. Greet and announce guest(s) to Service Manager and/or Assistant Service Manager when necessary.
- Responsible for posting time cards and proofing them for accuracy.
- Responsible for faxing repair orders for credit department.
- Responsible for looking up in-service-dates and model numbers and entering information on repair order.
- File service bulletins.
- Responsible for reconciling cash schedule.
- Responsible for preparing all reports requested by the Service Manager.
- Responsible for ordering flag sheets, log sheets, repair order jackets, and write up sheets for the Service Department.
- Responsible for performing all other duties as assigned.
A High School Diploma or GED is required. Combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
A minimum of four – five years of experience in a clerical environment is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Clerical: 4 years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.