- 1901 K St NW, Washington, DC 20006, USA
We are transforming health care by eliminating error, variance and waste
for health care providers and consumers around the world. Our solutions
optimize processes for health care organizations ranging from
single-doctor practices to entire countries, for the pharmaceutical and
medical device industries, and for the field of health care as a whole.
- Manages calendar, handles meeting set up/physical logistics, scheduling conference calls spanning multiple time zones, and occasional special event planning.
- Management of and maintenance of the confidential of personal information (frequent flyer travel numbers, personal travel preferences, professional contacts lists, professional contact maintenance, industry involvement preferences, etc.).
- Helps senior team members maintain travel schedule, works with the travel agent and assists in securing air, hotel and ground reservations at establishments all over the world.
- Performs routine tasks such as those related to monthly staff meeting communications/dial-ins/room set up; monthly report collection/distribution; weekly timesheet reporting.
- Provides time & expense management support to senior team members (process timely and accurate T&E expense reports for managers, and for direct reports).
- Aids in refining/editing presentations.
- Supports invoicing and billing efforts across the entire team.
- Maintains files, presentations, strategy and other documents.
- Available for occasional weekend emails or travel amendments for the executive
- At least 1+ years’ experience supporting key executives is required.
- Experience in a professional environment working with executive level clientele.
- Must have strong proficiency/expert level of skill in Outlook. Experience with WebEx is a plus
- For executive presentation preparation, must have strong proficiency/expert level skill of standard reporting formats, software packages such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other supporting software distribution tools.
- Flexibility; ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks; strong memory, a quick mind and work style, ability to focus and work with minimal supervision.
- Great verbal and written communication skills; able to generate high-quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization; proactive and polished manner.
- Must possess strong ownership, positive attitude, self-motivation and have strong accountability.
- Team and service oriented; enjoys supporting a senior executive while being part of/contributing to a broader team.
- Discretion regarding sensitive topics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.