- KPMG Centre, 717 N Harwood St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
We are transforming health care by eliminating error, variance and waste
for health care providers and consumers around the world. Our solutions
optimize processes for health care organizations ranging from
single-doctor practices to entire countries, for the pharmaceutical and
medical device industries, and for the field of health care as a whole.
- People skills
- Cheerful phone demeanor
- Computer savvy
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to learn
- College degree preferred (any major)
- Answer inbound calls and sell on our services
- Update database
- Answer emails
- Work with PDF documents
- Follow up on transactions to make sure things stay on track
Primarily 9-5, but may vary. You may work one weekend day and get a weekday off. You may be scheduled early shifts starting at 8am, or closing shifts ending at 8pm.
- $16 - $18 per hour to start
- Advancement potential to $60,000 plus
- Health oriented, non-smoking office
- Work stations have option for walking treadmills
- All desks are sit/stand elevator desks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.