Office Support Coordinator
- 1111 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
We are transforming health care by eliminating error, variance and waste
for health care providers and consumers around the world. Our solutions
optimize processes for health care organizations ranging from
single-doctor practices to entire countries, for the pharmaceutical and
medical device industries, and for the field of health care as a whole.
- Search for qualified candidates using available recruitment tools.
- Screen and interview candidates by phone or in person.
- Verify employment and personal references of all applicants and conduct criminal background checks.
- Coordinate schedules for new hires, process new hire paperwork, and conduct orientation.
- Maintain records and personnel files.
- Compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two to three years of experience in an administrative setting preferred.
- Must be able to type at least 35 wpm with 80% accuracy and demonstrate at least 80% proficiency in Excel as tested prior to employment offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.