Data Administrative Assistant
- 145 Park Ave, New York, NY 10170, USA
We are transforming health care by eliminating error, variance and waste
for health care providers and consumers around the world. Our solutions
optimize processes for health care organizations ranging from
single-doctor practices to entire countries, for the pharmaceutical and
medical device industries, and for the field of health care as a whole.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associate degree preferred)
- One to Three years of related experience
- Experience and comfort using MS Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint, as well as Google Docs.
- Experience working with budget, purchasing, time recording and/or payroll highly preferred.
- Experience reporting and auditing highly preferred.
- Proficiency using computers and quickly adapting to new software interfaces.
- Ability to design written data input forms.
- Ability to document processes.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and desire to learn new skills.
- Input data from written or electronic forms into central database.
- Organize spreadsheets properly and preform basic analysis using Pivot Tables, Charts/Graphs and basic formulas
- Preform basic ETL tasks to extract data reports, transform/clean data, and load into centralized database.
- Assist with Budget and Purchasing Orders, as well as Timeclock and Payroll processes
- Conduct continuous and thorough audits of Early Childhood data to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Create Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents explaining the common processes in the Early Childhood department.
- Proof read reports for errors and inconsistencies.
- Train other district employees on data collection as necessary.
- Performs all other tasks and duties as assigned.
- All federally funded incumbents of this position must comply with time and effort reporting requirements through personnel activity reports or periodic certification, as appropriate.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.