Lead, Trade & Distribution Analytics
- Region: US
- Department: Market Access
About this Role
Biogen’s Lead of Trade & Distribution Analytics will work within the Biogen Commercial Trade & Distribution team, providing operational and analytical support for all channel and distribution-related activities across the entire Biogen portfolio. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Trade & Distribution, this individual will work closely with the Market Access & Reimbursement (MA&R) organization and across various functions, coordinating efforts related to distribution processes, data, analytics, and operations. The Lead will manage analytics and reporting for internal and external distribution customers, MA&R field teams, and senior management.
What You’ll Do
- Manage/Cultivate Overall Relationship with our Distribution Partners from an analytical perspective including owning and managing the relationship with ValueCentric
- Develop appropriate analytics and solutions, reporting to track shipment and inventory trends which will act as leading indicators for product performance (commercial and free goods).
- Provide daily sales reporting (Into Warehouse/Sales Out of Warehouse) to internal stakeholders
- Weekly monitoring of Partner Metrics
- Manage Trading Partner invoices and approval process
- Create automated dashboards to support Trade & Distribution team
Who You Are
You are passionate about analytics and using data to develop solutions to drive key business decisions (i.e., dashboards and automation). You are highly fluent in data storytelling and you can easily present and share this with senior stakeholders. Your curiosity keeps you on top of the latest trends, and you aren’t afraid to bring your research to the table to find new ways to solve problems. #LI-CC1
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical related data and/or distribution analytics
- 5+ years of experience directly working or consulting with Pharmaceutical, Biotech, or Health Sciences industries
- Experience with ValueCentric’s platform, 867/852 data
- Experience with PowerBI and SQL to develop reports and dashboards
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and Excel proficiency
- Data Vendor management experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally to develop alignment across operational activities
- Proficient with wholesaler and specialty pharmacy data
- Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to conduct analyses and report insights with a high level of precision is essential
- 1+ years of experience with PL/SQL developer using trade related data to develop customized reports and dashboards
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.
At Biogen, we are committed to building on our culture of inclusion and belonging that reflects the communities where we operate and the patients we serve. We know that diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives make us a stronger and more innovative company, and we are focused on building teams where every employee feels empowered and inspired. Read on to learn more about our DE&I efforts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.