Sr. Associate/Manager, External Stakeholder Engagement Operations
- Work Location: This is a remote position
- Region: US
- Department: Commercial
About This Role
The Sr. Associate/Manager, External Stakeholder Engagement(ESE) Operations is part of the US Standards & Governance (S&G) team and will be responsible for leading US ESE Operations Hub activities to support the US Commercial organization with the end-to-end process within Biogen’s ESE tool from submission of engagement through closure. This role also partners closely with compliance monitoring teams to ensure engagements with stakeholders are properly documented.
What You’ll Do
Guide and support Engagement Owners through entry of ESE submissions for review and approval and subsequent compliant closure
• Advise Engagement Owners on the compliant process for entry and closure of ESE Tool submissions
• Enter and manage engagements in the ESE tool on behalf of the Engagement Owner based upon prioritized needs
• Meet with Engagement Owners, as appropriate, to help enter the business need and related details for an external engagement into the ESE tool
• Manage stakeholder entry and review process, including escalating background checks, requesting tiers, and adding contracting information
• Identify potential engagement issues and escalate appropriately
• Manage each engagement as a small project; ensure Engagement Owners are contacted in a timely manner to ensure meetings are not at risk
• Facilitate completion of contract templates with external stakeholder
• Partner with engagement owner and legal as necessary
• Manage contracts within Biogen’s Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system
ESE Ops Program Management
• Maintain and administer ESE Operations Hub website, content, and communications,
• Deliver monthly reporting to provide insight into hub activities and monitor ongoing volume
In addition this role will:
• Participate on ESE Global Core Team representing US affiliate
• Facilitate cross-border engagement process for US
Who You Are
You have a strong customer service mentality, love operations, and enjoy collaborating across different commercial functions. You enjoy working with workflows and have experience managing processes.
• 4-6 years in a fast-paced administration or operational role
• Experience in partnering and collaborating with cross functional teams
• Strong customer service, organizational skills, experience with managing a process
• Strong overall acumen with MS Office tools, including Excel
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in work experience
• Experience working in Pharma/Biotech
Position level and title will be commensurate with experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.