Associate Director, Digital Capabilities Engagement Automation Lead
- 1171 Badhoevedorp, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Information Technology
- Region: EU+/Canada
Specifically, this role will provide the following:
Ownership of digital capabilities to meet the requirements of Customer Engagement Automation (e.g., Omni/Multichannel Campaign, Identity & Access / Early Acquisition, Opt and Preference) that can perform and scale at high quality across the regions, in alignment with other digital capabilities owners
Identification, selection, implementation, roadmap, and maintenance of customer engagement automation capabilities including best practices, templates, process flows, operational management, roles & responsibilities, playbooks, KPIs, data collection requirements and measurement standards.
Organize training, roll-out and tools set for automation activation, vendor selection and management. Keep up to date with latest technology and trends.
Close collaboration with the regional and local brand teams, Medical, Market Access, Legal to identify requirements for engagement automation across Biogen’s different therapeutic areas.
Close collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders for planning, development, integration, and implementation of capabilities.
Definition, creation, and monitoring of meaningful proactive analytics – measurable KPIs and metrics concerning adoption, results, effectiveness of digital engagement automation capabilities for the purpose of educating and providing meaningful guidance to stakeholders.
Continuous improvement of digital engagement automation operational processes.
In this role you will engage and work together with other key CE&O functions to deliver on the transformation goal of business excellence and unmatched customer experiences. This will also require aligning with other key stakeholders such as the Regional(Europe, Canada & Parntner markets, Biogen Intercontinental Region) and Global commercial leadership, local Affiliates and Global IT on current commercialized products goals and helping to define and develop new customer engagement automation solutions.
You will manage external resources and coordinate vendors, as needed. The role will focus on driving continuous improvement and reduction through better resource allocation and optimization. The role and the team may expand over time as geographic service scope increases.
A deep understanding of Life Sciences commercial model and have demonstrated experience creating a vision and strategic plans that influence department initiatives. You gained prior relevant practical experience with setting up the foundational IT elements required to operationalize a global or regional digital capability. You hold advanced analytical and strategic skills. Ability to develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business/client goals. Outstanding ability to influence peers and internal and external stakeholder groups, and communicate in a clear, concise and effective manner. Ability to be a champion for change, transformation, and continuous improvement. You develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external business partners, suppliers, vendors, and consultants.
What you’ll do:
- Ownership of key digital engagement automation capabilities that fit within the digital capabilities ecosystem and can perform and scale at high quality across the regions, including management of daily tasks, priorities, and road map.
- Close collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders for planning, development, integration and implementation of capabilities.
- Definition and creation of meaningful and measurable KPI ‘s and metrics concerning adoption, results, effectiveness of digital capabilities. Monitoring of those, taking conclusions and provide advice on possible actions.
- Focus on core and strategic projects and services to build new features/capabilities needed to transform the customer experience.
- Continuous improvement of digital channel operational processes
- Education: BA or Master’s degree
- Certified manager of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant previous work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ previous experience with digital engagement automation capabilities
- Proven track record in design, planning and delivery of Multichannel / digital strategy and associated tactics, including vendor management at global, regional, or local level
- Specific technical experiences should include an operational knowledge in email development and deployment, marketing automation, paid search, SEO, display media, social media marketing, mobile marketing, field applications, 3rd party clinical information, EMR, direct mail and analyzing customer insights. Should understand how all channels work together to create a successful campaign.
- Fluent in English
The Associate Director, Digital Capabilities Engagement Automation Lead will lead global planning and development of digital capability priorities that enhance our overall digital customer engagement strategy and approach. You will be responsible for the successful development, implementation and optimization of existing digital channels and also focus on the addition of new digital channels and related global standards to communicate with Biogen’s customers.
Location: This role can be flexible being based in locations where we have our Biogen offices in Europe and be in a hybrid working model.