Maintenance-Equipment Integrity Engineer
- Luterbach, Switzerland
- Department: Facilities & Infrastructure
- Region: EU+/Canada
- As a Maintenance-Equipment integrity Engineer you will manage all maintenance activities to be performed concerning hoists, anchor points, and other lifting devices used by Maintenance.
- You are responsible for all maintenance activities for PSV (pressure safety valves) and their certifications for process Maintenance, including the management of PED (Pressure Equipment Directive) activities.
- You will review and close WO (work orders) related to Maintenance-Equipment integrity and define priorities and assign tasks to technicians.
- You can manage deviations, CAPA and perform route cause analyses. In addition you are expected to implement and update the CMMS preventive maintenance.
- You are a collaborative person that builds easily good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will make valid contribution in the maintenance department coordinating 5S and continuous improvement projects (Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen).
- You have an educational background in engineering or a relatable technical degree (Mechanical, electromechanichal, process Engineering, CFC technical diploma...)
- You bring ideally a certification in regulatory inspection fin PED
- You have a solid first experience in Biotech or Pharma or any other regulated relatable industry
- You can communicate fluent in English and good in German
- It will be an additional value if you bring lean process methodology knowledge
As a Maintenance-Equipment integrity Engineer you are responsible for the Maintenance-Equipment integrity and related activities on site. Therefor you will interact with process engineers/HSE/the planning and scheduling team, Manufacturing, local authorities…
As a Maintenance-Equipment integrity Engineer you report to the Senior Manager, head of process maintenance.