Data & Analytics Manager
- Madrid, Spain
- Department: Commercial
- Region: EU+/Canada
Data & Analytics Manager is key part driving the evolution of data driven decision making based on key business data. Acts as an integrated Customer Excellence & Operations (CE&O) partner to affiliate functions and field teams. Takes part of driving agile analytic solutions, leveraging Regional and Global standard solutions and supplements where needed with local further data and insights. Plays a proactive role in adopting new analytical technologies and advanced methods for triangulating different insight sources to decision support insights. Works in closed collaboration with Regional D&A Functions and Global CoE on implementing standards for Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics solutions.
- Deliver Analytics within CE&O, to optimize customer engagement execution utilizing relevant business data as base for key decisions for digital engaging opportunities.
- Acts as affiliate implementor of Regional and Global CoE BI and Analytical solutions supporting various affiliate functions.
- Be the Data & Analytics partner in the affiliate who knows relevant Customer and Customer Engagement data and make relevant triangulations of key insights.
- Continuously assess need for BI solutions, driving standardization and adoption of shared solutions to secure alignment and efficiency across the Region.
- Drive the collection of data and insight requirements and prioritize needs and decisions with Regional D&A and Global D&A CoE function.
- Acts as liaison and coordinator with Regional GBS function to ensure Data Steward service are effectively delivered and help secure project implementation and problem solving.
- University degree in business administration or sciences.
- Certificates in Data Analysis, Data Science, Database and SQL, would be an advantage.
- Ability to translate operational strategy into tactical deliverables:
- Ability to understand business needs in cross-functional / cross-organizational environments to deliver analytical solutions with strong impact on business.
- Business Partner mindset to proactively support in-field teams and CE&O team (Field Force Excellence, Multi-channel Excellence, Customer & Market Insights).
- Practical knowledge and experience in designing and implementing BI and Analytical solutions:
- Ability to leverage standardized solutions by tailoring to local needs based on country-specific requirements and priorities.
- Critical mindset to proactively challenge existing solutions and contribute for improvement opportunities.
- Ability to go beyond the obvious and distill implications of the work on daily-basis.
- Proven track record in BI and Analytics projects:
- Experience delivering complex projects, in terms of data architecture, with high quality and right timings.
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment would be an advantage.
- At least 4 years experience in data management and/or analytics:
- Experience working with CRM tools (i.e. Veeva…), advanced analytics and reporting tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableu…).
- Experience managing databases and SQL.
- Experience delivering business insights based on advanced analytics tools (Machine Learning, IA…).
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- People Management experience would be an advantage.