Digital Marketing Project Manager - Multiple Sclerosis
- Badhoevedorp, Netherlands
- Department: Sales & Marketing
- Region: EU+/Canada
The Digital Marketing Project Manager - Multiple Sclerosis is responsible for the process of managing digital projects from concept to completion, within budget and using a determined amount of resources. It involves planning, tracking, reviewing, delivery of intended results, meet quality criteria and share and implement gathered insights to increase our efficiency and effectiveness on our projects. Types of projects can range from events to digital content projects (f.e. websites, mobile apps, videos, podcasts, events, content, social media, advertising, e-learning, etc.)
A key part of this role will be driving deeper digital audience engagement utilizing your expertise in search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM). To do this, you will collaborate with marketing programs, sales, IT, digital channels and other applicable teams to drive a unified approach to a seamless digital experience of Biogen’s customers.
The ability to work collaboratively with Multi-Channel Excellence manager and MS Omni-channel manager is vital. Cooperation in proximity of other functions involved with the different projects will be part of the scope of this function.
The goal of every project is different, but the overarching objective is to obtain commercial objectives, grow the business and see valuable ROI from the project.
The position holder is always expected to act as a compliant product & company champion by living the elements and support all extended team members.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects:
- Providing end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget suggestions
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, build, and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Secures that the project end results adhere to all applicable Biogen requirements and SOP
Demonstrates progress and impact through evaluation and reporting:
- Definition, tracking, and reporting of KPI report concerning multi-channel activities
- Monitoring and reporting of performance and KPI’s
- Provides advice on possible actions to commercial team on adjustments
Part of the project team for delivery of digital capabilities or solutions:
- Technical design of the digital part of the project, guaranteeing that all applicable Biogen requirements and applicable SOP are adhered to.
- Work to realize design, timings, and available budget constraints
- Initiates digital analytics/metrics to gather customer insights in solutions
Explores digital media solutions, investigates, and signals appropriately to commercial lead, Multi-Channel Excellence Manager and MS Omni-Channel Manager. By doing so supports pioneering a meaningful expansion and further deepening of our digital capabilities.
Monitors, signals, and report the local competitor’s digital capabilities and presence. Ensuring that information is efficiently and effectively collected, interpreted and recommendations are made to keep Biogen in its leading position.
Operate within legal framework: adhere to compliance and regulatory regulations. Always acts as a compliant product & company champion by living the elements and support all extended team members.
·Minimum experience & education requirements:
- College in cross-channel Digital Marketing, Marketing with digital marketing certification/degree, Business administration with marketing certification/degree or computer science.
- Fluent in Dutch and English; strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to deliver compelling presentations to executive audiences.
- Marketing education and training to meet local pharma industry requirements.
- Proven track record in digital project management.
- Experience in designing digital solutions.
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project.
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics and other data management software.
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues. Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Work experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is preferrable.