Office Coordinator & GBS Delivery Leadership Team Assistant
- Warsaw, Poland
- Department: Administrative
- Region: EU+/Canada
Office Coordinator & Leadership Team Assistant is responsible for both general and clerical tasks around the office. This position involves general office organization and streamlining business operations throughout the organization.
Administrative support role would require ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, calm, resourceful and efficient. This position requires a professional demeanor, sense of urgency, results-focus. Digital capabilities and agility are critical for this role and the person must show excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and collaborative work in cloud-based services.
1. Office Management:
- Establish and implement office procedures and practices
- Maintaining the general upkeep of the premises
- Carry out routine checks to ensure safety and security
- Contact relevant personnel for troubleshooting complex issues
- Interact with clients and customers
- Oversee and direct staff as required
- Cooperation and negotiations with business park administration, external suppliers and vendors to provide best possible service for Biogen employees and guests,
- Ordering and managing office supplies
- Leading various projects related to GBS PL site (office layout and space reorganization, workstations, office expansion/move, internal communication, vendors and supplier’s verification)
- Responsibility for office cleanliness, order and maintenance through coordinating cleaning staff and other external services and vendors.
- Managing internal record systems, inventory of supplies, equipment and furniture, reservations
- Support communication activities: prepare and distribute guides, bulletins and newsletters, office seating map and other required documentation, maintain GBS Delivery Distribution lists
- Administration of local PL Synapse Site and other administration/communication tools
2. Reception Supervision
- Providing full front desk support to guests, internal and external guests, mail/couriers, post,
- Providing advanced and administrative support to colleagues and guests (taxi services, shuttle buses),
- Assisting in organizing and planning logistics and catering for internal and external events as well as organizing recurring local initiatives e.g. fruit days, lunch&learn, townhalls, NEO trainings etc.,
- I-procurement requests (Purchase orders preparation and approval flow, orders to vendors), Invoice processing (supporting documentation, approval flows, receipts) – for all G&A Activities
- Administration of Vendors Competitive biddings for all G&A Activities
- Liaison with the affiliate receptionist on all aspects related with the whole PL site.
- Ensure backup is in place in case of receptionist’s absence
3. Administrative Support
- Calendar and meeting management: ensures appropriate time management (schedules prep time for important meetings, time to read emails, etc.); schedule and arrange meetings
- Track and follow up on projects. Edit and prepare presentations and other materials
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant Biogen policies and procedures and be prepared to provide information in this regard as required
- Minimum of experience in administrative support functions
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office 365, cloud-based services, collaborative work online, databases etc.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills; highly polished and articulate
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities Expert organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving and proactive dealing with complex, ambiguous situations with diplomacy and tact
- Demonstrated experience in execution and accountability for project coordination
- High level of proficiency with expense reporting, etc.
- Experience supporting multiple people and projects simultaneously is preferred
- Native or C2 Proficient level of English is required; German and/or any additional European language is an asset
- High School Diploma
Biogen GBS in Warsaw is looking for an Office Coordinator / Leadership Team Assistant to be responsible for both general and clerical tasks around the office. This position involves general office organization and streamlining business operations throughout the organization.