Data Steward, Commercial Excellence
- Tokyo, Japan
- 部署: Commercial
- Region: APAC
※Applicant MUST have business or higher level Japanese skill (verbal / writing)
JLPT (Japanese Proficient Japanese Test) N1が必要です。
1) Manage commercial database (Sales data, sale activity data, secondary data etc.) and Veeva CRM (system maintenance and team supervising)
2) Support data utilization by CE team (data extraction from DB, data upload to DB)
3) Communicate with Global / local IT team and Global CE team to maintain the system
1. Master Data Management (25%)
Data monitoring of IDF and local databases (e.g. accuracy, completeness) & remediation (e.g. Data mapping, Duplicate records, Records with missing primary parent…) This will include the following
- Veeva CRM
- IDF (International Data Foundation, Global database in a general term)
- Other remaining local DBs (currently SharePoint Online)
- Social Media / Website
Manage daily data transfer from local database to IDF to ensure everything goes accurately.
Support and implement Master Data Governance model. Find improvement opportunities and implement necessary measures
2. Veeva CRM data maintenance (Customer / Sales rep data management) (20%)
Process data change requests to meet BU strategy.
Manage territories, users, product assignment. Keeping Field Directory in sync with Veeva Align to ensure territory alignment is properly execute in a timely manner.
Maintain/update Sales target, Execution target, Geo Ref file, Field directory.
3. Sales target data upload/management (20%)
Sales target data upload to IDF (Unit data by ABM/SSS, by Month, by products) and its data management stable and accurate operation around Veeva
4. Sales target data upload/management (20%)
Sales target data upload to IDF (Unit data by ABM/SSS, by Month, by products) and its data management stable and accurate operation around VeevaLead Biogen daily Japan’s Business Intelligence Function.
5. External Data management (5%)
Upload Ultmarc data.
Compile/Consolidate/upload Encise data.
Investigate sources of external data such as RWD, Promotion data, and survey data etc.
6. Co-lead Veeva Users and analysts support (10%)
Extract data from database and provide customer a data with Excel/csv format based on request.
Co-lead with a leader of Veeva support team to manage Veeva application.
Resolve data related issue in current dashboards that extracts from IDF.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Masters in IT or MBA a strong plus
- Database management experience (MUST have)
- English communication skill (verbal / writing)
- CRM management experience is preferable
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (Nice to have)