Lead HR Services Coordinator (Bilingual/Spanish)
- Research Triangle Park, NC
- Department: Human Resources
- Region: US
At Biogen, our mission is clear: we are pioneers in neuroscience. Biogen discovers, develops, and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. One of the world’s first global biotechnology companies, Biogen was founded in 1978 and today has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis, has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is focused on advancing neuroscience research programs in Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, MS and neuroimmunology, movement disorders, neuromuscular disorders, acute neurology, neurocognitive disorders, pain, and ophthalmology. Biogen also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
Global Business Services and Business Optimization
The Global Business Services (GBS) and Business Optimization team is a newly formed organization established to transform Biogen’s business processes with a vision of “Lean and Simple” operations to fuel commercial growth and the innovation pipeline. Further, GBS will provide further value by developing and delivering a suite of business solutions and support services that are valued by internal customers. GBS will deliver services by leveraging a global delivery model, operational transparency and metrics, leveraging global best practices, and a service-oriented process improvement culture. All solutions will be supported by strong business cases and ultimately monitored for the effectiveness and efficiency against benchmarks and service level agreements.
The vision of GBS at Biogen is to be recognized as a world-class Global Business Services organization driven by the desire for excellence in its people, business solutions, execution and partnerships with internal customers to develop “Lean and Simple” business solutions.
The Lead HR Services Coordinator is focused on providing effective regional support to employees, HRBPs and former employees. This position will be responsible for complex problem resolution and/or case management. This person can sit in either our Research Triangle Park, NC OR Cambridge, MA location.
• Manage regional program services (pension, benefits, onboarding, offboarding, etc.) and/or careful redirection to escalated support resources
• Collaborate with other subject matter experts and regional HRBPs to resolve and document complex issues
• Serve as backup support for Ad hoc projects supporting the HR COE’s
• Responsible for the management of SOPs and process maps
• Perform special projects as assigned by the management team
• Achieve stated performance measures and adhere to established customer service standards
• Previous experience (5 to 7 years) in benefits, payroll, general human resources or customer service preferred
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese language is an asset
• Experience working in HR shared services operations preferred
• Ability to interpret and communicate HR Policies, procedures and programs
• Ability to deliver excellent customer care for complex services
• Critical thinking, problem solving and judgement skills
• Service-oriented attitude and willingness to train other
• Good listening skills and patience to work with all types of employees
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude
• Individual should have high energy with the ability to organize/prioritize workload
Education : Bachelor’s degree
The Lead People Operations Coordinator is focused on providing effective regional support to employees, HRBPs and former employees. This position will be responsible for complex problem resolution and/or case management