Manager, Field Deployment
- Weston, MA
- Department: Commercial
- Region: US
This role is accountable for field force sizing, design, targeting and execution insights for the US organization. This person influences and determines field deployment decisions, such as territory expansions, border adjustments, field reorganizations and alignment methodology changes. They are also responsible for customer targeting and pulling through marketing’s brand objectives for customer interactions.
Essential functions include:
· Interaction with 1st and 2nd line field leadership (Sr. Director and VP).
· Presentation to US leadership teams (e.g. marketing, compliance and operations).
· Collaboration between IT, operations, marketing, and the field to identify challenges, develop solutions and deliver field execution insights.
· Execution and delivery of ad hoc leadership requests and strategic projects
· Implementation of technology to support more agile and efficient operational processes
The ideal candidate will have a track record for:
• High Analytical Horsepower / Skillset
• Strong Project / Deliverable Management
• Core Strategic Thinking
• High Customer-Orientation
• Strong Communications
• Cross-Functional Collaboration and Project Management
• Dealing Well with Ambiguity / Intensity
• Executive Presence
• Desire to grow in the organization
• Preference to Field Experience or cross-functional commercial experience
• Strong analytical and quantitative skill set, including Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent strategic thinking capabilities with ability to synthesize large amounts of information and logically structure PowerPoint deliverables
• Driven, highly self-motivated, confident, high-energy, and bright individual
• Strong computer aptitude and ability to learn systems quickly
Bachelors degree required