MBA Intern: Operational and Systems Improvement
- Cambridge, MA
- Department: Interns & Co-ops
- Region: US
Operational and Systems Improvement group has been established within PO&T to drive the operational improvement projects across manufacturing, supply chain, Reg CMC , Quality and Process Development groups. The remit of the group is to enable operational efficiencies that improve the way we work and contribute to sustainable cost and process gains YOY .
- The intern will help the OSI group in identifying improvement opportunities across PO&T by analyzing data and comparing to standards.
- Intern will review business continuity program for PO&T and identify areas of improvement
- Co-Develop improvement opportunities for improvement in business continuity plans and develop charters for the same.
To participate in the Biogen Co-op/Internship Program, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Grade point average of 3.2 or higher preferred
- At least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and have completed at least one year of undergraduate studies by scheduled start date
MBA, with a background in Engineering
Six Sigma or Lean certification a plus but not needed
Relocation is not offered for this position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.