Human Resources Partner (12month Max Term Contract)
- North Ryde, Australia
- Region: APAC
Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies to improve the lives of patients. As a company, Biogen recognizes that cutting-edge science and medicines can change the course of devastating diseases.
In this 12 months Max term contract the Human Resources Partner provides operational human resource services support to the ANZ Affiliate, supporting the achievement of the goals and objectives of the business. Responsibilities will be primarly focused on the overall employee experience with the Australia and New Zealand Affiliate, leading and developing initiaves that drive the desired local culture of a highly performing and engaged workforce.
A range of HR projects and initiatives will be lead by the HR Partner from design to implementation, leveraging centres of excellence where required. Leading talent management from hiring to on-boarding ensuring accuracy, efficiency in processes and positive employee experience will be key success factors as the business grows.
This person will also support the review, implementation and execution of policies, procedures, and programs in the areas of recruitment, benefits, and be the secondary point of contact to the HR Country Lead.
- Design, initiate, implement HR projects that support the overall employee experience as well as their managers e.g. recruitment experience, the experience when on-/off-boarding
- Engage the HR Associate within these projects, in particular around internal and external communication strategic plans
- Partner with relevant global centre of excellence when required such as Talent acquisition and compensation and benefits in regard to levelling, offers, job descriptions, benefits.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in employer branding activities and university relation events
- Act as a trusted local HR representative available to ANZ employees to manage confidential issues guided by the thorough understanding of the local legal framework
- Responsibilities include supporting functional and operational needs for coaching and employee development, advice and consultation on HR matters, staffing, benefits and compensation.
- Provide consultation on organizational, team effectiveness and employee relations’ issues to employees and Managers
- Generate contracts of employment and on-boarding packs in the absence of the HR associate
To demonstrate success in this role, you will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Business Administration, HR, Psychology or equivalent
- An advanced level of HR generalist experience, in particular in recruitment and on-boarding
- Effective design, planning and project management of HR projects. Experience managing projects focussed on onboarding and employee experience wil be highly regarded.
- Experience at change/continuous improvement management, as well as its promotion and delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills. Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- The ability to interact with all levels of employees, management, and external clients.
Please note you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia with no Visa restrictions to apply for this position.
To be considered for this role please apply today!