Co-op: Patient Services Promotional Compliance Program Lead
- Research Triangle Park, NC
- Department: Interns & Co-ops
- Region: US
This is for a 6-month full-time co-op from July to December 2020
The Co-Op position will work closely with the Promotional Compliance team within Patient Services as well as other functional leaders to help identify document/resource needs and then create and support the review and approval of completed documents through various channels. This position offers exposure to the Quality, Training, and Promotional Compliance teams within Patient Services as well having the opportunity to support special projects with other Patient Services teams such as our Business Optimization and Vendor Management team.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in documentation, communications/marketing, learning about the compliance structure of Patient Services, and how to support compliance requirements with business objectives. This candidate should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, work independently and deal with ambiguity. The position is based in Research Triangle Park, NC.
- Collaborate with US Business teams (Marketing, Medical, Legal, Regulatory, etc.) and Patient Services teams to develop and implement materials related to PS Customer Service interactions (talking points, letters, emails, faxes, training materials, etc.).
- Help support cross-functional document review process including definition, communication, and continuous improvement of process steps, roles, and responsibilities to ensure documents are updated based on the defined requirements.
- Help manage and support PS Knowledge Management System.
To participate in the Biogen Internship Program, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Grade point average of 3.2 or higher preferred
- At least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and have completed at least one year of undergraduate studies by scheduled start date
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and has a sense of urgency
- Ability to proactively identify, recommend, and implement process improvements and solutions based on observations
- Self-starter able to work independently and is comfortable dealing with ambiguity and change
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with CRM systems, SharePoint, and or Knowledge Management systems is preferred
Preferred undergraduate with at least 2 years of program completion or graduate student majoring in English, Marketing, Communications, or related major.
Research Triangle Park
Relocation is not offered for this position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.