US Alzheimer’s Senior Product Manager Disease State and Medical Education
- Weston, MA
- Region: US
The US Alzheimer’s Senior Product Manager will be a critical member on the Alzheimer’s marketing team. This newly-created position is responsible for developing and leading key components of the Marketing Strategy and related Tactical plans for Biogen’s innovative disease modifying therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease
Job Description :
The US Alzheimer’s Senior Product Manager will be a critical member on the Alzheimer’s marketing team. This newly-created position is responsible for developing and leading key components of the Marketing Strategy and Tactical plans for Biogen’s innovative therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease. S/he will be required to work collaboratively and effectively within a matrixed organization, including marketing peers, home office and field-facing functions.
Essential functions of the job may include:
- Utilize customer and marketplace insights to identify, develop, and execute business initiatives to drive disease state education and advance the brand
- Develop and execute against promotional strategy and tactical plans targeting US-based Alzheimer’s-treating HCPs, Patients living with Alzheimer’s and other stakeholders involved with the treatment of Alzheimer’s
- Lead the development and execution of key initiatives including personal activities as well as multi-channel marketing plans including digital, social media and non-personal tactics
- Gain approval for marketing strategies and tactics through the required internal review processes
- Ensure all marketing activities are compliant with regulatory and legal requirements
- Effectively managing the operational budget
- Effectively leading external agencies
• The qualified candidate must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tactics aligned with the brand strategy. S/he must effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate with internal and external business partners at all levels of the organization.
• The candidate should have high level of project management skills, with demonstrated experience managing multiple, high-profile and/or pressured projects. The candidate should have a proven ability to effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate with internal and external business partners.
- Seasoned commercial professional, with 6+ years of commercial experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience marketing or in a marketing-adjacent role ideally within the biopharma or healthcare space.
- Must exhibit leadership skills, ability to perform in fast paced environments and ability to influence without authority
- Self-starter who functions well independently or within a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent collaboration and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills
Bachelor’s degree required; advanced educational achievement desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.