- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTRUST Nutrition (www.BioTRUST.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Product Owner to support our fast-paced Marketing department. This candidate will report to our office in Golden, CO, in-person to complete their daily duties. This is not a remote position.
- Work with scrum teams as the Product Owner providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI Plan product releases and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Keep abreast with agile/scrum best practices and new trends, tools, and practices
- Arrange for and manage the meetings and other key events in reference to the project
- Create, communicate, manage and follow-up on marketing timelines/schedules
- Assign tasks to the employees as per the plans, ensure that work gets done accordingly and solve any problems faced in the process
- Consistently demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles to accomplish project goals
- Provide timely checks and hence corrections to the plan of action
- Nights and weekends may be required for projects needing specific attention
- Periodic travel is required
- 2-3 years’ recent experience being successful in a similar role with similar responsibilities.
- Scrum certification preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Proven ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects with excellent attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrate persistence and ability to overcome obstacles to accomplish project goals
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexible, driven and self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic, a can-do attitude and must be willing to work varied shifts including weekends and/or evenings
- Working knowledge of MS Office software components such as Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, etc.
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTRUST nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.