Senior Financial Analyst
- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTrust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Senior Financial Analyst support our Finance team. This candidate will work from home until it is safe for our office in Golden, CO to reopen. This position will report directly to our VP of Finance.
BioTrust Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition brownies, and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTrust nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com, we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date, we have provided over 3.8 million meals to hungry kids through our partnership with No Kid Hungry, and we have also donated over $1.85 to Make-a-Wish®, funding over 205 wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for creating, preparing, and maintaining multiple aspects of the Company’s financial reporting, forecasting and analysis. S/he will work to constantly improve systems and processes to produce high-quality reporting in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. This role will perform detailed modeling, data analysis and report building that will support data-driven decisions across this high-growth Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Play an integral role in the creation, execution and maintenance of the Company forecast model and financial planning processes. Support the VP of Finance and CEO with various budgeting and forecasting activities.
· Facilitate monthly and quarterly budget vs. actual variance analysis
· Assist in the preparation and creation of monthly reporting packages to various stakeholders including senior management.
· Collaborate with multiple departments, including, but not limited to: marketing, operations, supply chain, etc. to assist in creation of performance reports/dashboards to track progress against KPIs.
· Consolidate and translate large amounts of data from various sources into useful information for strategic decision making and modeling, including writing SQL queries.
· Identify opportunities to create efficiencies and automation and streamline the reporting processes.
· Prepare and maintain up to date documentation regarding reporting processes and procedures.
· Prepare ad hoc financial and data models and analyses as requested.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
· 4+ years of related professional experience.
· Proficient in MS Office with high proficiency in Excel.
· Proficient in writing SQL queries and understanding relational databases.
· Ability to clean, analyze and interpret individual data sets or data across multiple systems in order to solve problems and make recommendations.
· Intellectually curious with a strong desire to learn the business and data environment.
· Strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
· Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
· Ability to clearly articulate results, constraints, and build-up of financial and data analyses.
· Experience with Tableau or other business intelligence tools a strong plus.
· Progress toward CFA designation a strong plus.
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.
* Please note that due to Covid 19, candidates will have the option to conduct face to face interviews at the Golden office in a socially distant and safe manner or remotely via Zoom. If hired, this position will start as a work from home position and then transfer to our Golden office once the office is reopened.