Supply Chain and Quality Control Lead
- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTrust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Supply Chain and Quality Control Lead to support our Product Development team. This candidate may work from home but will need to come into the office on occasion.
BioTrust Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition brownies, and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTrust nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com, we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date, we have provided over 3.8 million meals to hungry kids through our partnership with No Kid Hungry, and we have also donated over $1.85 to Make-a-Wish®, funding over 205 wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions.
Provide order and supply chain support of our e-commerce teams for Walmart and Amazon. This includes order entry, order shipment and any traffic responsibilities. In addition the right candidate for this position will also aide our quality department with sample submission, AQL reporting and retains cataloging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Check control and capture new order quantities.
· Execute new orders following the Supply Chain SOP.
· Coordinate with Supply Chain buyers to ensure correct stock levels for Amazon FBA orders.
· Keep all PDF and CSV files in order and address problems as they occur.
· Attend Amazon FBA meetings and take accurate detailed notes.
· Periodically create new Amazon FBA alias SKUs with UPC codes.
· Follow up on outstanding order details in Seller Central or Amware Logistics.
· Send weekly post order reports to Amazon.
· Contact freight outfits to organize pickup dates and ensure product is staged and ready for outbound delivery.
· Organize retain room.
· Send samples out to labs for testing.
· Complete quality release documents for incoming product lots.
· Demonstrated track record of building strong relationships, showing flexibility, utilizing strong communication skills.
· Excellent attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Excellent data entry skills.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and strategy based on defined corporate goals and initiatives
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.
This position will need to come into the office a couple times a week. This is NOT a 100% work from home opportunity.