Social Media Manager
- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTrust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Social Media Manager to support our fast-paced Marketing department. This candidate will work from our office in Golden, CO to complete their daily duties.
BioTrust Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTrust nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
Position Summary: The Social Media Manager is responsible for the development and oversite of the social media strategy. This person will develop an on-brand social presence while ensuring Customer engagement and channel growth delivers against company goals. An ideal candidate will demonstrate strong and professional writing skills and an understanding of the connection between compassionate customer care and the company’s success. You are the voice of our brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following responsibilities; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Oversee social media strategy to engage and grow BioTRUST and TrustBo social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinteres, YouTube, Twitter, Snap and LinkedIn.)
· Research and define BioTRUST and TrustBo’s social media look and feel and tone.
· Oversee and adhere to internal social media SLA and external page guidelines and develop an internal customer engagement SLA and guideline.
· Manage the social media content calendar.
· Collaborate and create content for social platforms, partnering with the Creative Team.
· Execute paid media behind key pieces of content to drive awareness, engagement and/or traffic, partnering with the larger Content Team.
· Manage and work with the Social Media Specialist to respond to comments made on our social channels representing the BioTRUST/TrustBo brand in a timely, friendly, and professional manner to educate and create positive a connection with our community.
· Define, monitor and report on social media KPIs.
· Brainstorm, source and execute influencer marketing campaigns and sweepstakes/giveaways, partnering with the Creative, Email, Customer Service and Finance Teams.
· Partner with the BioTRUST Community Manager to promote new product launches, challenges and gather customer testimonials.
· Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
· Monitor competitors.
· Oversee and Monitor Social Media Budget, invoices and accruals.
· Present to Senior Management when required.
· Maintain the highest level of professionalism while managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrate empathy while providing thoughtful and prompt resolutions.
· Research complex and escalated situations and recommend solutions.
· Provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer requests and service-related trends to our product, marketing, and technology teams.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 3-4 years’ experience within social media
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.