- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTrust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Solutions Architect to support our fast-paced IT department. is candidate will work from our office in Golden, CO to complete their daily duties.
BioTrust Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTrust nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
The solution architect is responsible for the design of applications and services within BioTrust and plays a leadership role for the development team. He or she must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills in order to translate stakeholder requirements into technical specifications. He or she will also collaborate with the Chief Architect for strategic direction. Mentor a technical team of up to 5 developers. Collaborate with the Chief Architect (your supervisor) in defining technical best practices across the team including; coding standards, preferred languages, 3rd party software selection process, data access approaches and security frameworks. Evaluate technologies, define robust architecture, design and build solutions. Ideal candidate will play a large role in implementing systems including writing code. Work closely with a variety of product, business owners and Chief Architect to help understand and clarify business requirements. Collaborate with other teams in the organization. Maintenance of existing technology systems to maintain the growth of the business.
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Strong understanding of software development life cycles (SDLC)
- Agile development approaches, experience working within Agile teams
- Hands on experience with cloud computing
- Knowledgeable about performance tuning and scalability
- Experience leading tech teams up to 5 individuals
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience is preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of experience developing applications involving both front-end and back-end work
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages
- Data modeling and database design experience
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Periodic travel may be required.
We will be reaching out to potential candidates after the holidays.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.