- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTrust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Quality Assurance Engineer to support our fast-paced IT department. We are looking for an individual who is ready to elevate their existing skills by working with all departments on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. You will work under the supervision of the Director of QA to “find all the bugs”. In this role, you should be highly creative, have a sharp eye for details and not be afraid to challenge the status quo. Weird is the new normal!
Your goal will be to assist in the QA efforts of our websites and backend systems. You will be responsible for ensuring quality in everything that we do, from function to form. The ideal candidate should have an eye for finding defects and understand the mobile-first mentality. We expect you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry standards in manual software testing and information technology. You must be willing to learn and have the capability to write test automation code. This candidate will work from our office in Golden, CO to complete their daily duties.
BioTrust Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTrust nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
Position Summary: Perform testing of software to ensure that all deliverables that are taken to production are the highest quality possible. Testing all software releases to the provided requirements and document defects where the software provided will not be correct.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases within our continuous deployment development model
· Modify and/or write new automated testing scenarios as needed.
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Ability to understand both web-based systems and backend fulfillment in an ecommerce environment
· Test and verify production releases to ensure final deployed code meets all the needed requirements and quality for exceptional customer experience
· Create bug tickets for any identified issues with adequate documentation to allow software engineers or other QA team members to reproduce and thus resolve the issue
· Periodic travel may be required
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience is preferred
· Minimum three (3) years of experience testing web application in a production, customer facing environment using agile software methodologies
· Experience with testing and ensuring quality of software in an eCommerce environment a plus
· Ability to run basic database queries and review data for accuracy.
· Excellent attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and strategy based on defined corporate goals and initiatives
· Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.