Part Time Staff Accountant
- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTRUST Nutrition (www.BioTRUST.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Staff Accountant to support our team, specifically, a new subsidiary of the Company. This candidate will in our Golden, CO office and report directly to our Controller.
BioTrust Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTrust nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
- Record daily cash transactions in general ledger system (Quickbooks)
- Record vendor invoices and maintain accurate AP agings
- Obtain appropriate approvals on vendor invoices and all expenditures prior to disbursements
- Prepare bi-weekly disbursement request files for vendor invoices
- Analyze and verify information by creating spreadsheet reports
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining appropriate records, files and support
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Reconcile credit card statements and collect all credit card receipts
- Perform monthly GL account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts
- Record month-end close journal entries related to, but not limited to, the following areas: inventory, sales, prepaid expenses, accrued expenses
- Assist in completing and submitting monthly sales tax filings for various jurisdictions
- Follow BioTrust’s established accounting processes
- Provide support for annual external audit
- Complete other adhoc analyses and tasks as required/requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Ability to gather information from multiple sources, understand gaps in data, and drive solutions
- Possess strong analytic ability and business acumen
- Self-motivated with a desire to make an impact and learn the business
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle simultaneous assignments under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and desire to increase Excel skillset. Comfort with all other Microsoft Office applications.
- Quickbooks Online experience is a plus.
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.