- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTrust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", UX Engineer to support our fast-paced IT Department, This position reports directly to our Chief Architect.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
Position Summary: The position supports the Marketing team by creating customer facing web pages on the Shopify e-commerce platform and works to continually to improve designs that create a positive customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Design and deliver website feature changes
- Test website changes to ensure the highest quality
- Create solutions that work within the constraints of the Shopify e-commerce platform and the third-party apps used to augment it
- Active participant of an Agile development environment which strongly encourages cross-functional teams, especially between Marketing and Technology
- Periodic travel may be required
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, UX, Graphic Arts or equivalent on-the-job experience is preferred
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in web development in a production customer facing environment
- Familiarity with split testing, marketing funnels, building pixel-perfect layouts and responsive web pages
- Familiarity with web development on Shopify or other e-commerce platforms is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail, especially design and layout
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Agile development methodology experience is a plus
Read, analyze and interpret business, professional, technical or governmental documents. Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and the public.
Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to design and create web pages using tools such as Dreamweaver, FTP or other Integrated Development Environments. Understanding of and ability to use software source control such as GIT and/or SVN. Understanding of the JIRA software bug tracking system. Understanding of internet communication capabilities such as Skype, Goto Meeting and email.
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTRUST nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.