Paid Media Specialist
- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTRUST Nutrition (www.BioTRUST.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Paid Media Specialist to support our Marketing Department. This candidate will in our Golden, CO office and report directly to our Director of Digital Media.
BioTrust Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTrust nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
Position Summary: As the Paid Media Specialist, you will play a critical role in BioTrust’s online growth. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of SEM, paid search, PLA, display, native and eventually paid social channels. This includes, but not limited to, researching, creating and implementing cross-channel campaigns, monitoring campaign performance and optimizing to meet financial goals. A metric-driven personality will thrive in this role while collaborating with partners such as Google and Facebook and providing reports within insights to the business. BioTrust is a fast and dynamic environment. If you are a self-starter, deliver problem-solving results and motivate others with a positive, upbeat and can-do attitude, you’ll fit right in!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Execute both site direct and programmatic media buys: Paid Search/PPC, PLA, Display, Remarketing and Paid Social.
- Develop customer and conversion-centric ad copy and content to drive user interest and orders.
- Monitor campaign performance and own all programmatic optimizations.
- Optimize media/campaigns real-time to meet and exceed marketing spend to ROAS and contribution margin.
- Manage and direct agency/platform partners as needed.
- Develop weekly reports, provide insights and recommendations to the business.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the digital media/programmatic landscape, the latest BioTrust products and ensure media strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance.
- As a member of the Digital Marketing Team, reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you are a collaborative team player working closely with SEO, Content, Organic Social and Business Intelligence.
- As a member of the Digital Marketing Team, reporting to the Director of Digital Media, you are a collaborative team player working closely with Marketing Operations, IT, Business Intelligence and Logistics.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital media planning, buying and/or paid search.
- Experience with Trade Desk, Demand Side busying and/or similar, Google Analytics, Google Ad Words and Facebook Business Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.