- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTrust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a "Star", Marketplace Manager to support our Marketing Team. As the Marketplace Manager, you will play a critical role in BioTRUST’s online growth. This role includes the development and expansion of marketplace relationships, specifically Amazon and will expand into Walmart.com and Jet.com. The Marketplace Manager will create and execute a marketplace strategy through assortment, marketing tactics and search optimization to grow the brands’ presence, increase conversion and maximize performance within each marketplace. An ideal candidate has experience working within Seller Central or through Amazon Marketing Services, and knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for successful selling on Amazon. BioTRUST is a fast and dynamic environment. If you are a self-starter, deliver problem-solving results and motivate others with a positive, upbeat and can-do attitude, you’ll fit right in!
BioTrust Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein cookies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTrust nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Manage a marketing calendar across Amazon to plan, forecast, and execute digital tactics measured by an increased velocity in sales, organic keyword rank and/or category rank along with customer reviews.
· Understand, plan, and execute the optimization of all product pages for organic discovery and conversion working with the respective algorithms across each distribution channel within Seller Central (Amazon).
· Create and implement an advertising strategy balancing ROI and new customer acquisition.
· Partner with Planning and Operations to communicate how advertising strategies may impact trends and forecasting.
· Ensure Marketplace Brand stores are up to date with latest product and branding.
· Partner with Customer Service, oversee and manage the product and merchant review strategy on and through Amazon to increase sell through.
· Monitor product listings, work with partners to remove negative reviews, if applicable.
· Oversee and manage the monitoring of resellers on all Marketplaces and third-party websites.
· Troubleshoot issues between BioTRUST and partner’s platforms.
· Address day-to-day needs that foster growth and increased performance.
· Manage advertising budgets, and P&L for all marketplaces.
· Reporting against all initiatives weekly, monthly, and annually.
· Effectively disseminate and communicate complex partnership decisions and actions throughout the BioTRUST organization.
· As the number of marketplaces, listings and guests increase, eventually build and lead a team to help manage these relationships.
· As a member of the Digital Marketing Team, reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing, you are a collaborative team player working closely with Marketing Operations, IT, Business Intelligence and Logistics.
Skills and Experience Needed to Get the Job Done:
· 3-5 years’ experience
· Minimum 3 years’ experience with Seller Central/Seller Labs
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel with the ability to use V-lookups and pivot tables
· Analytics knowledge a must
· Windows and/or Mac experience required
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.