- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTRUST Nutrition (www.BioTRUST.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a motivated entry level Marketing QA to join our Marketing team in Golden, CO. This position will report directly to the Senior Marketing QA.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
Position Summary: This is an entry level position. This person will be responsible for reviewing all customer facing marketing material to ensure it meets all design standards. This person will also be required to proofread for spelling and grammar, in addition to performing the duties listed below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Conduct thorough Design QA testing for all deliverables/assignments
· Compare final product against design specifications, ensuring product meets requirements
· Proofread materials for accuracy, spelling, grammar and punctuation
· Perform manual cross-browser/platform design testing
· Identify, document, review and track errors/issues found while testing to completion
· Communicate issues identified during quality assurance activities to development and provide recommended process improvements to management
· Support the implementation and launch of new product promotions
· Attend and actively participate in all agile ceremonies
· Nights and weekends may be required for projects needing specific attention.
· Periodic travel is required.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
Achievement Focus - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Planning and Organization - Integrates changes smoothly. Plans for additional resources. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Sets goals and objectives. Uses time efficiently. Works in an organized manner.
Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Ability: Read, analyze and interpret business, professional, technical or governmental documents. Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and the public.
Mathematical Ability: Calculates figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages.
Reasoning Ability: Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Microsoft Operating Systems
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein brownies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTRUST nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.