Front End Developer
- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTRUST Nutrition (www.BioTRUST.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand and we are searching for a motivated Front End Developer to join our IT team in Golden, CO. This position will report directly to the Chief Archetech.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
Position Summary: The position supports the Marketing team by delivering customer facing functionality. This position is integral to the customer experience of BioTRUST’s online presence and will help drive positive experience changes for our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Design and deliver client-side feature changes
· Test application changes to ensure the highest quality
· Collaborate with backend development team to ensure adoption of new features and capabilities
· Maintenance of existing technology systems to maintain the growth of the business
· Active participant of an Agile development environment which strongly encourages cross-functional teams, especially between Marketing and Technology
· Periodic travel may be required
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, UX, Graphic Arts or equivalent on-the-job experience is preferred
· Minimum three (3) years of experience in front end web development in a production customer facing environment
· Experience with an eCommerce environment
· Familiarity with split testing, marketing funnels, building pixel-perfect layouts and responsive web pages
· Excellent attention to detail, especially design and layout
· Solid organizational skills
· Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
· Strong work ethic
· Agile development methodology a plus
Read, analyze and interpret business, professional, technical or governmental documents. Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and the public.
Work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Comprehensive ability to develop software using modern tools such as Dreamweaver, FTP and other modern Integrated Development Environments. Understanding of and ability to use software source control such as GIT and/or SVN. Understanding of the JIRA software bug tracking system. Understanding of internet communication capabilities such as Skype, Goto Meeting and email.
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein brownies and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTRUST nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2 million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children with serious health issues.