Chief Marketing Officer
- 500 Corporate Cir, Golden, CO 80401, USA
BioTRUST Nutrition (www.BioTRUST.com) is America's #1 online nutrition and supplement brand with over $600 million in sales and 15 million products shipped, since inception. We are searching for a "Star," Chief Marketing Officer to lead our fast-paced Marketing department. This candidate will work from Denver, CO to complete their daily duties.
BioTRUST Nutrition develops and distributes a naturally-sourced line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, protein bars and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
One of BioTrust’s key advantages in the industry is an active email list that is one of the largest in the industry. This multi-million customer list helps to drive a millions in company sales as does our in-house affiliate network. Two very important leverage points for the company.
It's our team's mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our naturally-sourced line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
Why YOU Should Work With US
- Competitive salary, bonus and equity opportunity.
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Every day is casual Friday.
- All team members receive free BioTRUST nutrition products.
- Our Charitable Mission: For every order placed at BioTRUST.com we provide a
meal for a hungry child in need. To date we have provided over 2.2
million meals to hungry kids and we have also donated over $1.35 million
through our partnership with The Make a Wish Foundation® for children
with serious health issues.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for attracting, retaining and building a team of marketing, merchandising and technical professionals to achieve aggressive revenue and profit goals across all digital channels (SEO/SEM, Email, Programmatic Display, Re-targeting, Affiliate, Social etc.) and off-line direct response channels.
- Directly responsible for conceiving and implementing successful marketing campaigns holistically from channel, to ad unit, to landing page, to purchase experience, to lifetime value across the following channels: email, Facebook Ads, Google Adwords & display, Pinterest, You Tube, Snapchat, affiliate networks, content networks, direct response TV, and direct mail.
- Bring strong analytical, big picture thinking and leadership skills to develop marketing programs and campaigns aimed at increasing loyalty, customer retention and the lifetime value of the customer. These programs must be delivered to the customer through the right channels at the right time with the best message to gain the desired results. The programs and campaigns should be tested and measured at critical stages to ensure maximum results and course correction early if programs and campaigns are not meeting expectations.
- Increase and maximize cross sell and upsell opportunities designed to increase quantity purchased and average sale per customer while growing and improving subscription enrollment.
- Responsible for creating a marketing/promotional calendar, communicating the calendar details to creative and ensuring effective delivery.
- Work closely with the company’s senior leaders and oversee agreed upon strategies to deliver all aspects of the Company’s continuity/subscription service online, including subscription enrollments, retention rates, save sales and upsell programs.
- Direct and manage all brand content across all channels including social.
- Evolve and enhance the company’s analytics and split-testing capabilities by using current tools and implementing new tools that will help identify critical information used to drive business decisions. Tools include, but are not limited to, platforms, data sources and attribution models.
- Collaborate and interact with the founders/owners and other members of the senior leadership team, internal brand and creative personnel, as well as with external agency partners.
- Responsible for developing an annual budget and quarterly reforecasts in collaboration with the founders/owners and supported by the CFO.
Skills and Experience Needed to Get the Job Done:
- Must have 5-7 years’ experience aggressively improving revenue by driving newly acquired customers to make profitable transactions on our website. Experience selecting the appropriate channels to grow customer base and increasing engagement to yield a strong increase in revenues directly derived from channel efforts.
- Proven track record leading a marketing team as a Director, Vice President or Executive level title of marketing. Highly desirable experience includes working with a subscription-based online Direct Marketing-driven business.
- Strong knowledge of various acquisition tools and how to use each tool to gain the maximum return on effort. These tools include but are not limited to Re-targeting, Affiliate/Partnership, Social Media, Mobile, Programmatic Display, SEO/SEM and email.
- Strong knowledge of attribution model tools to help direct decisions and measure results.
- Prior experience with health and wellness companies or other categories that use direct response at a very high volume is a significant plus.
- Proven ability to analyze reports, dashboards, data and other tools to make critical decisions and recommendations to help lead the company to achieve its objectives and goals.
- Strong desire and ability to attract, lead, grow, retain and motivate a top-notch team to achieve top performance standards.
- Knowledge of paid advertising interfaces is a plus (e.g., Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Executive level compensation of $200,000+ per year
- Bonus and equity opportunities based on performance
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please apply on this site.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.